THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I am Back-Here is Where I have been!

I have not been here or to read anyone else's blog in over a week! I have truly missed my computer. My life just went crazy. the week after Easter, we sold our "huge" corner desk that took up ALL of my dining area and bought a small computer armoire! So we had disconnected our computer for a few days! Then on Wednesday I started my vacation--well--time out of the office I should say! Wed morning I taught my JA class, then rushed over to gymnastics, then over to a friends to discuss our summer babysitting plans! I took my four year old out of Montessori school--(another whole post)! Thursday from 8-5 I was with my leadership class planting grass, building a swing set, a porch swing, a picnic table, putting together toys, building a privacy fence..etc...etc... I will be getting pictures so everyone can see what a great job it was! (Very rewarding), Then Friday morning I was running the roads visiting new schools and packing for my weekend scrapbook retreat in Canton, Texas! I had a hard time deciding whether or not to go because of the weather, but I went, and I am so glad God pushed me out the door! I had the best time and met some wonderful people! Of course, I only got 3 double page layouts done because I was not motivated and was visiting too much! the place was beautiful and peaceful and I just enjoyed the rest! When I came home on Sunday, it was full throttle..... cleaning the mess my "3" kids made (husband, and girls)! then up early on Monday and Tuesday for work-and now my grandfather is having heart problems-please Pray for my family this week! It will be a tough week! Hopefully I will be able to get back into the groove and post something inspiring! Well I am having furniture delivered today so i am pretty busy! And I have to get my College graduation invitations out today, since my ceremony is in 3 weeks! yes I procrastinated! Then with all of that I have homework and lots of it! Thanks for checking in with me--I feel missed and loved! I promise to start my regular posting as long as things dont get out of hand again!

3 comments:

Delightfully Chaotic said...

I'm so glad you're back and that you had a great time. It's nice to just have some time to your self. As for coming over and helping with the yard, sure no problem I'll just walk right over :) If we lived closer I would help you. Oh and I'll be keeping your grandpa in my prayers, so please keep me posted. Again glad to have you back-missed ya.

Tracey said...

Wow! You have been busy!

I'll be praying for your grandfather. It's so rough when we watch our loved ones go through such medical problems.

Keep us posted...at least, on occasion!!! ;-)

Rita Loca said...

You were missed! Welcome back! The scrapbooking retreat sounds like so much fun!