THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 9, 2007

Beautiful Moments

I have been so busy and have not been able to post an actual journal lately, but tomorrow is the big day for the scrapbook event and I am Praying God blesses this day! But I have just had the sweetest moment with my little one.. I am feeling guilty now I have to admit because my four year old was WHINEY, as usual at this time, because Daddy isnt home to play with her while I rock the baby to sleep... she layed down in her sleeping bag beside the rocking chair and was asleep in five minutes-so I cant apologize and tell her I love her for griping at her because she was whining too much! I hate that.. but while I was rocking, Ella would pull her bottle out of her mouth and smile soo big, then she reached up to give me good milky sugars! I love those kind.. She is so cuddly and warm at bedtime and it makes me forget how absolutely wild she is during the day. My husband says he has always wanted a boy, but he got him a mean little girl instead! she plays rough and tough, and can hold her on with any little boy that comes near her. It is so fuuny how my girls are so opposite... one is a princess and the other a linebacker. After she would give me kisses she would shove her fingers in my mouth and giggle! She loves Teeth. Dont know why, but she loves to poke and push on my teeth then shove her whole little hand in my mouth until I pretend I am eating it then she laughs. But it is so sweet when she is half asleep to hear her laugh, her eyes are not even open. This is how she drifted off to sleep tonight.
My four year old also made a comment to me earlier "mommy, did you know that we are posed to luv evewyone?" "That means people i dont know too"! I was so proud of her. For some reason she doesnt like to Pray and she gets mad at me when I tell her that Jesus loves her when she is minding and being good--It is so difficult at this age. But at least she is learning something. She even pulled a chair up to the kitchen sink and asked if she could wash dishes. Should I video tape this moment so I can remind her when she gets older how sweet she was as a child?
I am Blessed beyond measures to have such beautiful little girls to share my life with. And I am so happy God chose me to loan them to. Praise you God for those gifts
of
glory.

2 comments:

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Hi Krista,

I just got caught up reading your last few posts and I love getting to hear so much more about you. And I had to laugh out loud because my family spent YEARS trying to tell me to quit worrying and I TRIED; I REALLY TRIED, but I just didn't get HOW! So it was funny to me to read you say the same thing. All I can say is, God has a way of working out the worry in ways that drove me BATTY at first, but now I've gone from the most anal retentive type A personality on planet Earth to about a R or S. Ha ha. Unfortunately, I think the only way we can really learn how to give it all over to God is to have no other choice. So like you, I started thinking "O.K. Then He's going to allow something REALLY BAD so I can learn it." But I look back and ALL THE TIME, I find myself thanking Him for going gradually and gently with my life's lessons. And I repeat A LOT to my mind the verse that says basically "I know the plans I have for you, to prosper you and give you a future." (I can't look it up just now) And it also helps me to remember that God wants to court my kids just as much as He did me. And when I begin to worry about this world they're growing up in, I repeat "where sin abounds, grace abounds all the more." That's a good one! Anyway, I didn't mean to go on and on and on and on with all my unsolited advice like some kind of God guru. I AM SO FAR from that! I just get so involved with your posts because they all sound SO MUCH like the thoughts I used to have! (And every little once and while still do, sometimes - it's a process.) I am so glad it sounds like the crop went well today. I would have enjoyed being there to meet you. I'll have to let you know when I come to visit my family in Longview. O.K. My comment is getting about as long as your posts! Ha ha. I'm gonna shut up now. Good night.

Anonymous said...

Hey Krista, just want you to know how much I love reading your posts. Even though I've just recently met you, I can already tell that you are a very special person and I'm thankful to know you. Isn't it great how God puts all His children right where we need to be connected at just the right times to learn and grow from one another? You are teaching me much through your posts. Thank you for who you are and for loving God and sharing that love for Him with us. We all need encouragement and you are encouraging to me. Hug that hubby and those precious little girls and keep them close - they are such precious gifts from God and those little ones do grow up so very fast. Cherish every moment that you have with them. Thank you again for sharing yourself with us. Glenda