THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Dumping Rocks

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ! I am sure this title sounds a little weird! this will be a short post as I have to get ready for Bible Study this morning. But I needed to vent a little. I had a terrible day yesterday! When I received the news on little Ashley, I just lost it! How in the world could this be happening? How much more can this little family take? The news discouraged me and Satan came in! I started talking to God in the car and literally out loud started to tell him "I finally started to truly believe in something, believe in YOU! If you are there, how could you allow this little one to suffer with anymore heartache than what she is already suffering with?" All of these questions, anger, saddness! It just isnt fair. If He wants to take her home, then please take her before she suffers anymore pain. And if he is going to Heal her, then do it now and let her mommy and her go home where they belong. Let her see how much love has come her way!

Last night I was talking to my aunt (my second mom) and she gave me something to think about "Who are We to question God? we have nothing wrong in our lives, We have healthy children. Who do we think we are questioning him?" She has a very valid point. And maybe I got the wrong meaning.. but I didnt realize it until 1030 when I sat down to read my chapter for today's Lesson.. The very first chapter was about a man who was asked by God to carry stones up the hill, as he went up he stopped by several places and offered to carry their rocks, pebbles, and other items. His load got to heavy and he got angry. Then God quickly reminded him, "I didnt ask you to carry their loads, just the three stones".... In other words, quick trying to carry everyone's else burdens and carry your own! WOW! This hit me hard and I started to SOB heavily, God doesnt want me to carry the Ashley's burdens, her mommy can do that for her! But I will be concerned and I can simply Pray for her! It still hurts but I know He has the power and her family is so very strong... He gave this to them because HE knew they could handle it and handle it with GRACE! I Pray for his healing power on this little Angel, and I Pray for Peace to come into her family. Happy Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

"For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the hear"
Hebrews 4:12

God is so good! He ALWAYS knows how to lead you back to Him, and back in His peace.

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Krista,

I got your comment and all I can say is "Ewww!" Sorry you had to deal with that. So far I haven't gotten one like that; I don't know why. But anyway, thanks for stopping by. This blogging is fun when it's just the blog friends saying HI.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing that God gives us the right things to read in His word at the right time?

You are right, we don't have a right to question God but oh that is so hard at times. I think it is ok to let Him know how we feel, as long as ultimately we trust that He knows what's best. In fact sometimes later we see why He did certain things. For instance my brother was paralyzed in a car accident when we were kids. He was 8 I was 10. I did question God but you know what? He healed my brother. He walks slightly different but He walks. For me, this happened so that I might be reminded that God DOES still perform miracles.I don't know what my brother took away from it but for me I know that God does know best...