THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 1, 2007

HE is Talking to me!

One of my biggest struggles with being a Christian is "letting go". How do you do this when you cant see "anyone" there beside you? and you cant hear anyone actually talking to you. I struggle with "FAITH"! I am a HUGE worry wart. I worry about everything, and I can make a mountain out of a mole hill in no time! Give me something positive to go on and I can give you 20 arguments against it! I dont know why I am this way, I guess it is inherited. But for the past few days for some reason I keep seeing Bible verses about Faith, and things like "give your worries to God" and "Do not Worry, have Faith in God", then I read on Ashley's journal of her being afraid she had lost the Faith for a while,and on the way home today in a rush our Church had a sign up about "Give your worries to the Lord".. Ok-so I asked myself, What is it about this scripture? Am I supposed to be relaying this to another person? ABSOLUTELY NOT, I am supposed to relay this to MY heart! This is my Father saying to me"Hello, brick wall, are you listening? Let things go, quit worrying about everything and let me handle it". I am arguing with everything I have and I cant figure out why--I am trying to be in control when I need to give it to Him. But can this be anymore Human? Worrying is a human instinct, a motherly instinct! He gave us children, now we worry ourselves sick, but doesnt HE worry about US?? Yes! So I am asking myself, what could it hurt? Maybe I wouldnt be so grouchy, maybe that is the answer here. Let him worry for me and I can be Happy and Live life to its fullest! HMMMMMM Easier said than done I think.. But my Prayer is that through my Bible study and fellowship with "soon to be" new Christian friends, and through reading his word--I can let all of these silly things go and let him handle it. I have beautiful healthy children, a wonderful husband, a home to live in, a car to drive, a job, almost a career ( a few more months)-and How did I get here from where I was 7 years ago? Well, not alone, I can tell you that. My mom always says "God didnt bring you this far in life to let you down"! She has a point, I think, I hope! I am finally experiencing GOD and experiencing some of the PEace that I have only dreamed of having.. so I guess it can only get better. And maybe he is preparing me for something in my life that I will have to "let go, and Let him", but hopefully he will wait until I am fully Prepared....

My Gracious and Heavenly Father:
I Pray that you will give me the strength and knowledge I need to trust in you wholeheartedly and I will have Peace consume me. I Pray that you will guide me and my mouth to love and help others as I go through this life on earth. I Pray you will be the center and focus point in my family and we will look to you for every answer. Thank you Father for what you have done in my life and for giving me my family that has brought me this far. Thank you for the new friends I am meeting each day. Father I also Pray today that you will Bless this fundraiser event for the Adams' Family and it will bring many more hearts to you! I Pray for Ashley and her family for healing and Peace through the procedure tomorrow, keep your hand on her Father and keep your arms around her mommy! Father I also lift up all of those other babies I took the time to read about today, and I Pray for baby Donovan's family that you will comfort them and keep them surrounded my your love. Thank you Father for loving me. In Jesus Name: AMEN

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi! I found you on "Mayhem & Miracles" blog.
I just wanted you to know that once you get a taste of His peace,you will forever crave it and seek it. That's what happened to me, and it took, many,MANY years before I began to live in it.
That's my prayer for you, that He would give a taste of His peace so that you would desire it more than anything! And, I'll also pray that it doesn't take years for you to live in it!!! ;)

And yes, He IS talking to you!!

God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Hi Krista - I just read your blog for the first time having clicked on it from Nikki's spot (Mayhem and Miracles) and tried to leave a comment but was denied. Just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed what you wrote and can relate oh so much. Our Christian walk is so "personalized" by God himself and He knows just what we need and how to grow us. He IS always with us and we can hear Him in so many ways. You are a very special person with a huge heart and I thank you for all you're doing for our family. May God continue to bless you as you follow His lead. Glenda

Anonymous said...

Krista, your honesty comes through in your post and I'm so delighted that the Lord is teaching you His ways. Yeah, I can be a "brick wall" sometimes too. Funny how the same message gets played over and over again until we *get it.* God is good. :)